Either of the Kevin Willis trades Ray proposes are idiotic (no offense, Ray).
Antoine for 65-year-old Willis and Tracy McGrady, whyo plays the same position
as Pierce and half the other guys on our roster? Willis for Battie, a much
younger player who does many of the same things and will be doing them long
after Willis has retired to the links? Get real. Toronto will be laughing all
the way to the playoffs if we pull a boner like this.