Re: top athletes

In a message dated 09/29/1999 4:59:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
opi@unesco.org writes:

>  > I'm sure these yahoos didn't include soccer, for there's no way
basketball
> players are better conditioned than soccer players.

We'll see (perhaps.)  Remember, I read this article 25 years ago.  I
certainly don't claim to remember what, if anything, they said about soccer.
It was some time after the "Thrilla in Manila," which provided the lead
paragraph.  Last night I e-mailed Playboy asking if it is possible to get a
copy of such an old article.  If so, and it isn't too long, maybe I can post
it or something.