Re: Pitino's Coaching Style

> I'm just saying that his run gun, full court
> pressin' style of play are for
> college ball and not for scientific-halfcourt-bang
> it up! style in the NBA.
> (refer to team success 1997-1998...)

So you're saying that the first 13 championships the
C's won (via fast break run'n'gun style basketball)
were a fluke?  They must've been since this style
cannot work in the NBA.

The Lakers must've accidentally won those titles in
the 80's also, with a similar fast break style of play
(end sarcasm).

I argue that we have lacked experience and depth,
possibly player commitment, for the past two years.
No style of play will be successful without the
aforementioned attributes.

We have more depth and balance on the roster this
year, so it will be interesting to see how this
affects our win-loss record.

Playoff bound in '99