RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V6 #393

Outstanding commentary Tommy, keep it up, but please don't forward the entire 25K digest to the ever decreasing bandwidth on the net.  I have done similar things recently and many reminded me of the nature of my ways.  Constructive criticism for us all considering the derth of material we will hopefully get in the weeks to come as the impending good times of a season are forthcoming.

See you then and thank again TH for the nice comments,
Greg