Re: disaster poll

:     Soon it will be time for our annual prediction derby.  Before that,
: though, I want to do a different poll.  The consensus seems to be that this
: is the make or break year.  No more excuses; full training camp; Fortson and
: Pop fill the center.
:    So here's my question.  Fill in the blank in the following sentence:
:
: "Unless the Celtics -----------------, I will consider this season a total,
: unmitigated disaster; I'll give up on the Pitino era and start following
: roller derby."

While I'm tempted to say:

"convince Jordan to come out of retirement and proudly raise banner #17 in
June"

I shall instead say:

"win 40 games"

That's something I think they're entirely capable of this time around.
Don't care about what happens when/if they make the playoffs this year, I
just want to see some consistent improvement.

- Rob