-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of
uunet!aol.com!Douglas342
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 4:15 PM
To: uunet!igtc.com!celtics
Subject: disaster poll

    Soon it will be time for our annual prediction derby.  Before that,
though, I want to do a different poll.  The consensus seems to be that this
is the make or break year.  No more excuses; full training camp; Fortson and
Pop fill the center.
   So here's my question.  Fill in the blank in the following sentence:

"Unless the Celtics -----------------, I will consider this season a total,
unmitigated disaster; I'll give up on the Pitino era and start following
roller derby."