Hill

If the Bulls and others are freeing up cap space for Grant Hill, could we
try to offer Walker for Hill ? I don't know many other offers they will
receive that are any better, and they can't let him leave in FA with getting
anything in return.  Grant is the type of player along with Paul Pierce and
a good supporting cast,  that may be able to turn this franchise around.

If we were also able to get Mo Taylor for Battie in some deal, that would be
nice.