Boston Wins Again.

Oooops, that's the Red Sox I mean, well known for their late season
collapses, have turned it around this season. As the Celts will.

Note: Brosius learned about an hour before gametime that his father, Maury,
had died at home in Oregon of colon cancer at age 55. Brosius, who recently
missed five games to visit his dad, ended an 0-for-11 slump but also was
picked off second.

"I felt like it was right to play today. I felt there's nothing I could do
by not playing," Brosius said.

How cold does life get?