Garnett -- the one who isn't making $20M+ per yr

The Celtics aren't keeping Garnett.  They released him on the last day
of last season, which is why he doesn't show up on the list of current
Celtics free agents (Riley, Bowen and Damon Jones).  Presumably that's
why Aldridge leaped to the conclusion that the Celtics had kept
Garnett.

Isn't it great how these professional sportswriters always have their
facts straight?  Guess Aldridge's little faux pas isn't as bad as that
moron Mitch Lawrence's mock draft that had the Celtics picking eighth.

On a friendlier note, I want to wish all of my fellow Red Sea
pedestrians on the list a Shanah Tovah (that's a happy Jewish New Year
to the uninitiated).

:-)

Michael Gooen