Re: On Hoops (GM) Article Ranks C's 4th Best For Off-Season Moves

>From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
>
>Why the shot at me?  Is Odegaard's propaganda machine
>having its desired effect?
>
>--- Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Like I said, I'm not going to tell you (like Josh Ozersky might)  > >that
>you're an idiot if you don't agree with that.

Oops, point taken.  I didn't really intend that to be a shot at you.  I just
wanted to use you as an example of someone who believes there is no room for
debate about the Mercer/Fortson trade.  The idiot thing is more the way I
talk to people I don't agree with ("What are you, an idiot/moron/etc.?").
All meant in the most harmless way, I assure you.

Sorry about that,
Jim

PS, hope the list picks up next week.  I can't remember a week with fewer
posts.