Re: Cofman: Vitaly May See A Lot Of Fouls

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>
>With both Fortson and Pot already foul prone, and the new rules
>exacerbating the situation, I'm thinking the Pot-Fortson combo
>is not long for Celtic nation...

Last season, Vitaly ranked 40th in the league in fouls per 48 minutes (4.82
f/48 min, minimum 10 games, 15 min/game).  Most of the players 1-39 are PFs
and Cs.  I don't know why he has been talked about as being particularly
foul prone.

Danny Fortson ranked 8th (7.18, ouch), and Tony Battie 14th (6.81).

I guess basketball writers have to write about something.

Jim