Decent Free Agents Left

Chucky Brown; Dickey Simpkins; Ron Harper; Sam Mack; Sherman Douglas;
Jerome James; Jerald Honeycutt; Corlis Williamson and Randell Jackson...

I'd use the Greg Minor exception on Jerome James, even if he can't play
this season. I think he can be a James Donaldson type of center. He
may not not fit into the Pitino system, but he'd be worth showcasing
next year for a trade, assuming they could re-sign him.
Ray

PS: Chucky Brown and Sam Mack also warrant consideration...