Re: Trade Kenny to LA Clippers

I disagree.  The half court defense was terrible last year.  We were
constantly beat off the dribble, allowed players to drive baseline, did
not rotate after traps were set, had a 1/2 of a shot blocker in Battie,
did not take many charges, and did not rebound well. However, I agree
that we need a good mix of both of offense and defense to win.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

We had a pretty aggressive D last year & it did not win us many games.