Whatever Kevin is smoking, I want some!

Kevin-
	Are you kidding?  I would give away Minor and Pervis for free,
much less a second round pick.  These guys are dead weight whose only
value is that they are in the last year of contracts.

Also, with the Magic having 24 players and tons of picks (which they want
to build with), why would they take on more players they dont need for
picks they do?

Neal