Ray. Keep banging . . .

the head against the wall, that is.  I recognize that Walker has more
potential for super-stardom than Jamison.  And he would be a bigger
scorer.  But I think Jamison will be a star for sure; he has the drive
to accomplish it and the talent.  I question whether Antoine will make
it to his potential level.  Still, I would keep and push Antoine and
hope he gets with the program.  If not, Jamison seems a good choice
because of talent, attitude, drive to succeed.  He will be a genuine
15/10 man in the league, perhaps even this year.  I'm bullish on him.

Of course, he won't get 35 from time to time like AW, but he won't
need to in our scheme.

Ok. Enough.   It's all just talk.  It's still just September.  I
won't bring it up again.

gene