Greg and I

Dear fellow listees --

I just want to point out here that I am not involved
in a flame war with Greg O.  I have blocked his
incoming mail since he seems to be some kind of nut. I
don't read or respond to his messages. I have no idea
why he hates me so much, nor do I care in the
slightest.  But don't blame me for bringing rancor to
the list.  What set this guy off on his present
tantrum, you will remember, was my request to Warwick
and Sherry/Hart to end THEIR vituperative flame war.