Re: URL: Orlando Sentinel: C's 7th In Atlantic

In a message dated 10/30/99 9:31:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Seventh may be a little harsh, but after a malodorous pre-season where
 they only vanquished Utah missing Malone, Altlanta without Mutumbo,
 and Washington with half their team out, it's hard to project a
 high ranking.... >>
Leave it to an Orlando paper to pick their sorry club over the Celts - maybe
if Bo Orlando leads the league in scoring.  If preseason is any indication
(which I don't think is the case) then the Knicks should be dead last since I
think they squeaked out 1 win and were spanked a few times.

George