Re: BSG's Antoine Project

The below comments seem like sure things, not ridiculous to me.
It looks like Turner will be a winner(eventual champ) everywhere he plays.

Clutch player, When he's on the court it makes his unit
try to hustle, make smart passes, and show heart on defense also.
When Kenny's on the floor, his unit follows HIS example with more
one on one drives, and reactionary defense.

Keep an eye on the Turner and Cheaney combo.  Their effort, demeanor on
both ends seems like the style a championship backcourt should have.  Very
nice choices if Damon Jones, and Mercer(both seemed to physically have
better NBA skills) had to go.