Celtic Pride

No.

>Bird had a lot of it, but it wasn't that Bird retired.
>
>The one thing that is missing in the Boston Celtics organisation is "CELTIC
>PRIDE".
>
>Even though I wasn't a Celtic fan in the 80s and I didn't know all that much
>about basketball at the time, you still realise what Celtic Pride is. Its
been
>so long since the organisation has been 'respectable' that most people,
sports
>writers, the front office and most of all the fans have forgotten and lost
the
>Celtic Pride that they had.
>
>There were years when the Celtics organisation did not have the talent to be
>in contention for the title (I saw a film on this just recently; remember the
>season prior to acquiring Walton how the Celtics were disappointed that they
>didn't win the championship? Hell, they didn't have the horses to win the
>title that year and they knew it, but their CELTIC PRIDE made them go into
the
>season believing that they not only could win the championship but would win
>it.
>
>With this current team, the sports writers, people in the organisation and
>some of you guys who post here are slamming Pitino for bring any semblance of
>Celtic Pride back to the organisation when he says that the Celtics will make
>the playoffs this year.
>
>To hell with that, I'm upset that Pitino doesn't say that this team will
win a
>championship. I'd rather finish up with the #1 overall pick and go through
a 0
>and 82 season than making the 7th or 8th seed in the eastern so long as this
>team realises that with a lot of hard work, dedication and most of all,
CELTIC
>PRIDE this team not only will contend for a title but WILL WIN A TITLE.
>
>That is Celtic Pride and Celtic Pride is whats missing out of this
>organisation, its fans and sports writers.
>
>Just my opinion.

Pardon me but what the hell would YOU know about Celtic pride.?? In one
sentence you state that
"Even though I wasn't a Celtic fan in the 80s and I didn't know all that much
>about basketball at the time, you still realise what Celtic Pride is. This
is so contradictory.  How on earth could you relate to Celtic pride?? You
never experienced winning a championship, never mind not even attending a
single game. You live thousands of miles away from the heart of Celtic
pride. Those of us who have followed the Celtic's all their lives know what
Celtic pride is all about. I found your post to be insulting and you really
can tend to be a loose cannon. Don't lump me in with fans that don't have
Celtic pride.

JC