Re: Last year Washington wins

This year Washington will win. You have to be more impressed with the
Wizards, playing without their starting center and point guard and with
Mitch Richmond in reserve, than the Celtics performance. The C's should
have
blown this Washington team off the map, instead it took the mighty Wayne
Turner replacing Anderson for the team to finally get into gear.

I'm very unimpressed with the Celtics at the moment. Hopefully, with
Barros
injured, Turner will see a lot of minutes and keep them. He's the best
point guard on the club....
Ray