Last year Washington wins

Last year Washington wins this game. We won it with some depth. Turner in
24 minutes impressed Howard Davis. The minutes got spread around again.
Walker had the kind of game we expect from him and Pots put up some worthy
stats. We out-rebounded them 36-34 and won the assists battle also. I
watched the game on TV for the 1st quarter and the Celts were off to an
awkward looking start. It is a win, not convincingly but didn't fold
either, Walker made his free throws and Turner ran the club. When this club
molds itself together some more and Fortson comes back in January, who
knows.