Re: Off topic: Peter Warwick

If Warwick was an average joe, he wouldn't have gotten a felony charge to
begin with.   The amount to get it to a felony was the combined
purchase.  But, it was done for publicity.  It seems to me that most
folks would have been charged with a misdemeanor and gone through
pre-trial intervention and never have been in the system.  That said, it
is still a manipulation of the system to then let him slid through in
time to get to the football stadium this Saturday!  Why was that so
important?  Duh.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net