Globe/Herald on Walker as PF or SF

The Globe and the Herald offer contradictory news regarding Antoine
Walker's position with the Celtics.

Steve Bulpett (Herald) writes: "After saying for months that Antoine
Walker is not a small forward, Rick Pitino has reassessed his roster and
decided that's precisely where Walker needs to be. Walker still has a
ways to go both physically (he needs to be in better condition) and
mentally (his shot selection has improved) before he can fulfill the
obligations of the position, but Pitino is ready to cast the Celtics'
lot with the move. Certainly things seemed an easier fit when Danny
Fortson was still on active duty, with Pitino saying before learning of
Fortson's right foot  stress fracture that Walker had to play small
forward to allow his large new teammate more playing time. But even with
Fortson now shelved for anywhere from 6-12 weeks, the coach has decided
not to interrupt Walker's development process at the 3 position. He will
still get minutes at power forward, but Tony Battie will be asked to
carry a greater load there while Fortson recuperates."

Peter May (Globe) reports: "Antoine Walker was back at his power forward
spot last night for the Celtics' 108-104 overtime win over Utah. He's
likely to be there for a while. Danny Fortson's stress fracture in his
right foot has, for the time being, put Walker back where he spent most
of the last two seasons. He needs to worry about rebounding with Fortson
down (...)Pitino said before last night's game that his preference is
for Walker to become a permanent small forward. But, just looking at
Walker, it's clear that he'd have to slim down a little to chase some of
the small forwards (like Utah's Bryon Russell) around screens and
through picks(.....)'I'm still playing a lot of 4 anyway. I think now my
main focus is going to be at 4. It doesn't matter. I just gotta go back
to rebounding and  getting 10-12 rebounds a game. I've gotta pick it up,
do what I've done in the past."