Lot to be happy about

Celts played very well last nite. How can a coach play a starting guard
(Jones) for 50 minutes in an exhibition game. Pot's had a good game even
though he didn't get big rebound numbers (6). Walker and Pierce had 18
between them. Pierce looked like a fit in the guard position with 27 points
and gave Jones some problems or he may have scored 50. Anderson with 2
assists in 18 minutes and let the opposition run around him offensively. It
may be just exhibition but he's the same Anderson. It's time for him to
show what he's got to offer. McCarty had 5 assists and shot well, just 3
fouls in 35 minutes, maybe he's coming around, he has athletic ability,
Pitino see's something in him. If and when Forston comes back, doesn't look
like he will start, we need points. Will the boy's have anything left to
nite against Utah? We're short handed so don't expect much.