OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

BOSTON POWER FORWARD COULD MISS THREE MONTHS

(AP) - Boston Celtics forward Danny Fortson has a stress fracture
in his right foot and will miss 8-to-12 weeks. The Celtics
announced Fortson's injury in Charlotte during the first half of
their exhibition loss against the Hornets on Tuesday night. The
team said Fortson, hobbling on crutches before the game, would
return to Boston on Wednesday for further tests. "It was a big
blow to us, but at least it's not his anterior cruciate ligament
and it's early in the season," Celtics coach Rick Pitino said.
"Danny's a tough guy. We cannot hang our heads about it."
Fortson, a third-year pro, was acquired in an offseason trade
with Denver that sent former first-round draft choice Ron Mercer
from Boston to the Nuggets.

why us lord?????? what did we do to deserve this????? was it the Potapenko
cursing incident?, maybe Battie trying to mow down a cop?, was it Toin's
involvement in that incident in his house????