Re: Tonight's game, and an invite of sorts...

Prediction: loss. As long as we keep moving forward with progress, who
cares, only pre-season. We played awful the first meeting, let's see
tonite. Will be swithching from the Celts to the Mets.
NOTE: Digital Cable in Albany NY starts w/NBA League Pass Nov..2nd. Fantastic.