Re: Tonight's game, and an invite of sorts...

Charlotte is supposed to be da bomb.  So, what can we expect.  I
think Charlotte wins.  But, I don't care as long as Pitino makes
progress with the team.  I'd rather lose and get ready than do like
last year and win preseason, but lose in the real deal.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net