Re: Dee is down!

Just to clarify Joe....it was in Wellesley, MA and the reason they pulled
him over is that he was driving near a bank that had been robbed a day or
two before and the woman from the bank thought she recognized him as the
robber.

Who overeacted? the bank teller? the cops? Everyone except Dee who could
have and maybe should have. Bill Russell received similiar treatment in
Reading, MA which is about 98% white.

Someday things will change and I hope I live long enough to see it.

Theresa