Re: Early returns

it appears as though you think virtually every celtic
is going to be traded...i'd have to disagree with you
on this one...sure, there may be some trades this
year--you never know with pitino--but i'm not thinking
wholesale...been there, done that, now it's time to
settle down a bit..."take it to the bank" that eric
williams is being showcased?  why?  if he can help
this team, and that's what he's doing out there, why
wouldn't we keep him? who else can get to the line
like that?  just some thoughts...peace, -K9