No Subject

For the half, the Grizzlies made 21 of 24 free throws, while Denver made
15 of 21. Mercer led the way with nine attempts, making eight - all in
the first quarter. He finished with 24 points and made 12 of 13 free throws.

"When we put Antonio (McDyess) and Mercer on the floor at the same time,
we're going to be pretty potent offensively," Issel said.

"This is a great situation to be in," Mercer said. "They're giving me an
opportunity to play like I'm capable of playing ... I never had that type
of freedom in Boston."