Celtics Pictures....

I'm getting to watch the Celtics tonight!

I have a video card in my computer which allows me to view TV in my
computer monitor.  It also allows me to take pictures of what I see!  (It
also is supposed to allow me to make videos of what I see but I have not
figured out how to do that.)

I'm going to be taking some (maybe a lot!) of pictures from tonight's game.

If you want these, let me know and I'll put you on a distribution list.
I'll be sending them out throughout the game within five minutes of me
capturing them.

WARNING:  These pictures take up a lot of space and time to download.  Each
one is about 35 to 40 kb.  So if you have some type of mailbox that is
limited and can get filled up, you probably should not get these.

So, if you want the pictures e-mail me privately.

Vinny
vnatale@map.com