Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

In message <380775E7.44C6@ix.netcom.com>, Way Of The Ray said:
> The Knicks are considering trading him for a point guard says the
> New York Times. As big a head case as Sprewell is, he still would be
> a better fit here than Kenny, plus, it be fun to see the Il Duce-
> Sprewell dynamics in action, and he's on the last year of his contract.
>
> However, the Knicks are said to be looking to deal him for a quality
> point guard, so that leaves Kenny-san out most likely.
> Ray

No, no, a thousand times no.  As much as I love the Celtics, there are some
lines of fandom I will not cross.  I would never, under any circumstances
root for a team with Sprewell.  If the Celtics acquired that criminal, I
would give up on the team for good.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com