Re: non celtics...

Yes, the bum call in game 1 sucked.  I hate to see any playoff game decided
by the officials instead of the teams.

I am allowing myself to have my heart broken again this year after several
years of indiffernce.  Here's hoping to a better ending than '67, '75, '86,
or '78 for that matter.

-> Paul <-