Re: Last night

As Joe said, it makes no sense to play Vitaly and Danny on separate units.
Regardless of who starts at PF, Fortson and Potapenko should get at least 15
minutes side by side every night. Opponents will cringe at that combo ... and
it's alos improtant because, as noted, VP is not the stroingest rebounder. But
think how many more Danny will get because Vitaly's boxing out for him.

At the same time, I can see Rick's dilemma because there are only two really
big guys on the team. That's why I have maintained for months that they need
one more big body (Pervis, if healthy, doesn't quite fit this bill as he is
only about 230 lbs). We need a guy who goes at least 6'10, 255. Whatever
happened to that Rick Mahorn talk?