Re: Post scoring?

This is the one point where I absolutely think the
coaching staff has its head up its ass.  Vitaly
Potapenko should never be more than five feet from the
basket.  I have no idea why he is floating around the
perimeter, setting picks, and receiving passes.  The
halfcourt offense should totally be run through him.
He's the kind of player who needs lots of touches in
his comfort zone, and he's damned effective when he
gets them.  You don't have to be the best player to
have the offense run through you -- I hope that's
something that Russell lets Pitino know.

=====