RE: (no subject)

Come on guys, is there anything more insignificant than a starting lineup in
the first preseason game? If Pitino locked in on one lineup and didn't at
least experiment with players in different combinations, he wouldn't be
doing his job. Injuries, foul trouble and matchups dictate a lot of
different combinations during the season. Now is the time to find out which
work and which don't.

I'm sure we'll see plenty of Vitaly and Fortson together, just as we'll see
plenty of Battie matched up with one or the other as well. One of the nice
things about this team is it has several players who can play different
positions and give the Celtics different matchup advantages against certain
opponents.

So let's not jump off any bridges because of last night's starting lineup or
result.

Mark