Re: Players fitting the system

Ewing may have or may not have fit Pitino's system, but as a franchise
center he acted as a safety net for the Knicks, expecially on the
defensive end. There's no one like that here and it's a problem.
The C's deperately need a big man/shotblocker/defender and someone other
than Kenny running the team.

I think we've seen enough of Kenny to know it ain't happening, so I'm
inclined to go with Barros and Turner until something better comes
along,
which could be as soon as the trading deadline if things get desperate.
Ray