Re: Which to watch?

Yikes, I didn't even think about it. Usually most pre-seson games aren't
televised, but this one is at the Fleet,so I guess it would be. I just
checked the listings and the C's start at 7pm so those of you who will do
so, can watch an uninterrupted hour before flipping (Ugggh...what a time to
have a ton of homework for a class I wasn't even sure if I wanted to take).

On another note I went to the Bruin's game sun (free tix, 8th row center!)
and Crunch N' Munch man is no more!!!

He has been reborn as Cracker Jack man. Doesn't have the same ring to it.
Also it comes in bags, not a box. Probably something about liability and
him taking out someones eye ;^)