Re: Which to watch?

You're not kidding. My Knicks-loving, Mets-loving husband went and got
tickets for the Celtics preseason game from a co-worker (2 for $50) and NOW
the Red Sox, whom I have been following longer than the Celtics, are
playing the Yanks! Thank God for VCRs and I will be happy to provide a game
summary for the Celtics for all who can not see the game.

Theresa