Honoring the NAACP

I think we all have missed the boat here on Spree.  I am sure that
he was honoring his social conscience.  For those of you who are not
aware, this state, South Carolina, flies the Confederate Naval
Battle Jack over its state house.  That is a sad situation indeed.
But, the NAACP has called for a boycott of the State until such time
that the flag has been removed from the state house.  Now, it
occurred to me that Spree was simply honoring this boycott and
refused to come to Charleston, South Carolina for the training
camp.  Why wouldn't Patrick, LJ, Houston and the others stand up and
be counted on with Spree? That's the real question.  Being somewhat
humble and modest, he did not want to draw attention to his social
activist side.  I mean I am "sure" that he is always working to make
this planet a better place to live.  So, instead of publicly drawing
attention to himself.  He made up this ridiculous story about
driving across country and everyone staged this whole stupid story
about not returning phone calls and that agents do that kind of
thing and all.

Sprewell, a man with a social conscious  that most of us lack.  I
feel really "bad" about dissing Spree before it dawned on me what
really happened.

Take the flag down man.  We want Spree to come to South Carolina
man!

PS  This is satire.

--
Bentz Kirby