re: playoffs

I have to disagree, Dan, I don't consider a Smits-less Indiana
"formidable", or aging, benchless Miami.  Add in some no-shows and other
little mishaps, and Atlanta and NY are much less than what they appear on
paper.  I think NY is still tough, but almost half the playoff teams from
last year are heading the wrong direction.  Better the Celtics, maybe,
we'll have to see.  But certainly not all that intimidating.

And how clueless is that Denver writer?  Good ballhandler?  Does that guy
have any idea how bad it is for a 6'7" guy to dribble 6' in the air in the
land of ball hawks known as the NBA?  If Mercer dribbled any higher, he'd
have to palm the ball.

-Jamey (aka "The Retarded Geek", or "Geeky Retard"?)

No offense meant to non-socially adept computer software engineers or
people with handicaps.  Just quoting "The Best Writer on the List" who
couldn't possibly mean any offense to handicapped or socially inept
people.