Re: On a driving SPREEEEEE...

Personally, I hope this is very upsetting to the Knicks team.   I find
it hard to believe that Spree hasn't already worn out his welcome.  But,
last year was a short year and he was on best behavior.  Hopefully his
self will kick in.  Like, what will show up in the tabloids once Spree
goes after Larry Johnson with a 2X4.  That would be great.   He then
would probably sue Larry for causing him emotional damage for not
letting him cold cock him with the board.  Personally, I think that the
man is in need of help, but "that's what agents are for!"

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net