Bill Russell coming back to help Celtics!!!

As a season ticket holder I get allot of news releases sent to me in
advance of them being sent to the press.
Here's one that really caught my attention. Bill Russell is returning to
Boston to help coach the present team.

Here are some details:

"Russell will return to the Boston Celtics family on Monday, October 11 and
Tuesday, October 12 to work with the current  Celtics team at the Sports
Authority Training Center at HealthPoint. He will be with the Celtics for
the two days over the traditional Columbus Day holiday weekend and will
periodically return to Boston to continue to monitor, teach and develop the
players."