good lineup

Looking ahead, I am intrigued by a lineup of Pierce, Eric Williams, Danny
Fortson, and Tony Battie together.  That lineup has tremendous toughness,
rebounding, and ability to get to the line.  Williams and Pierce would
provide their great slashing ability, Fortson would do the rebounding and
the putbacks, and Battie would be the athletic shotblocker and inside
scorer.  To me, these four guys together will do some serious damage if
Pitino plays them together.

I am just excited by Pierce and Williams in the lineup together.  Two guys
who constantly take it to the hole strong.  No more silly 3 pointers and
ugly outside shots by Walker.  The shot selection will be much better this
year than in past years.  We are going to be a hard-nosed, in your face
team.

I am psyched to hear they're all in shape.  The more I think of the hard
work they all put in this summer, the shape they're in now, and a full
trianing camp under Pitino, the higher my hopes get.  I seriously think an
attainable goal for this team is 45-48 wins this season.  The East is not
that strong. Indiana is on the way out, Charlotte is being overrated
(they're not that good), New York is beatable, and we saw what the Celts
did to Miami last year.  Besides that, the rest of teams do not stand out.

I think we will be the suprise team of the east this year.