Jaime didn't lie and Way - keep them coming

Hi fellow celtic die-hards and Jaime,

I am in a hotel and caught some "Asian Basketball Show" 5 minutes ago
on Star Sports TV. They showed some 3-on-3 basketball competition
sponsored by addidas in Taiwan and Walker was there handing out
trophies. So Jaime was right. I can't tell whether Walker was "fat" as
he was covered by the big t-shirt from neck down.

Tim Thomas was there too, so was Tracy McGrady, who handed out the
prize for slam dunk champion to - surprise surprise  - a Singaporean!

Hey Way,

Just keep posting any articles that has any bit of Celtics in them,
whether interesting or not, depends on each one's taste. Don't just
paste the URL, paste the whole article, will ya? I couldn't access the
net whenever I travel for work, too much firewall set by my corporate
management. Thanks for your hard work and contributions.

Kevin/Singapore