Re: Rick won't deviate from course

     Dan, I'd be interested in your reply to my earlier "disaster poll."  (I
ask because you seem to say that playoffs aren't a "must" this season.)
     In case you forgot, here's my request:  fill in the blank in the
following sentence:

"Unless the Celtics ________________ this season, I will consider the season
a total disaster, and will give up on Pitino's efforts to rebuild."

    This is not the same as your prediction.  I'm interested in what fans
feel they MUST see this year to maintain the faith.  Many thanks.
- Doug