Re: Rick won't deviate from course

Baloney, If the Celts don't make the playoffs this year so long as the
season progresses better than the last 2, Pitino and team have nothing to
worry about. It's all for hype. What's so great about the 8th spot, though
I wouldn't mind it, it's no great achievement. What experience would come
from it, we'd lose in 3 and go home sorry and the Boston Press would say
anyone can make the 8th spot. Give Pitino a chance to build a team if it
takes 4-5 years, from an awful mess.