RE: news

I saw Ollie and Turner play at the Summer Pro League this summer, and I
must disagree.  Turner played really really well and I think he will be
perfect coming off the bench.  He won't be scoring a lot of points and
he's not a good long range shooter but he does something we need.  He
pushes the ball up the court, passes if there's someone ahead of him up
the court, and can run the fast break.  He is also a fine finisher. His
unselfishness was rubbing off on his teammates during the game I saw vs.
the Pacers.

Ollie is not an NBA player, I can't believe you would say you'd rather
have him than Turner.  He doesn't really do anything that well and is
very small and skinny. I do like Damon Jones, and I would've liked if
Pitino brought him in to fight for the final spot with Turner.  Jones is
more of a scorer, but Turner IS a true point.

Turner is going to help us off the bench this year, mark my words.