From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Gregory Hurst
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 6:46 AM
To: Jlyell@concentric.net
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: News

Did he really play better or was he the better of two evils.  Barros is a
good two guard trying to play the one.  However, I must admit he did a
good job.  Turner is a true point and you will see the difference when
you have a point guard that can take his man off the dribble or push the
ball down the court to create easy baskets.  The only time I saw that
last year, Antoine was running the break.  I really look forward to
seeing Turner  play.

What happen to Tim Young in the draft.  I wish we could have drafted  him
at at pick 55 and still ended up with Turner.