[Fwd: Celtics training camp - Walker, Fortson and Barros]

A more disturbing report on Antoine's condition....

-- BEGIN included message

Watching channel 7 news,  the reporter was walking around the Celtics'
training facility.  I only saw Walker, Fortson, and Barros.

Walker is pretty fat.  He was asked why he didn't lose weight since he's
switching to the 3 spot and has to be svelte.  He basically said his weight
didn't mean anything and that he'd still be a good player no matter if he
switched posistions or not.  I estimate him at 14-15% bodyfat.  By contrast,
Mercer was about 7-8% when he was in Boston.    Pitino can't be too happy
with Walker right now. (neither am I)   If this is how his attitude is and
he didn't even make an effort to get into better shape over the long period
between last season and this season,  it may be time to ship him out while
he still has some value.  But damnit,  I'd hate to lose him.  The only
players I'd consider trading him for is Allan Houston or Ray Allen.

Barros looked the same,  except for a new Allen Iverson hairstyle.  He said
he expects all the players at the facility there today to also be there when
the season ends;  but you never know when you're dealing with Rick.

Fortson is, well,  HUGE!  He definitely spend some time in the weight room.
He was standing next to Walker and he made Walker look like Kate Moss.  He's
a little bit fat,  but he has a back like a barn door, shoulders like
bowling balls,  and arms like a tree trunk.  He will surely help us greatly
in the paint.  Fortson wasn't interviewed.

-- END included message